Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can't Wait!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. We got a huge snow storm, which kind of hinders going out and taking outfit pictures. I've just pretty much stayed indoors and out of it. Also, I've been ordering some things online to complete some new, neat outfits. I'm still waiting for the shoes from the other day so I can't wait until they finally get here. But then today I ordered three other things, all from Forever 21.


 The boots I had to get! I've been wanting some ankle cowboy boots and I loved the details on these. The lighter color sold out fast, but this darker brown works out well, I have ideas and belts to match. The pink striped dress was a last minute add on so I could get free shipping. It was like 12 bucks, and I liked it, it's casual and with a good belt, I think will work out well, especially this Spring. The third dress was a must have because I love the shape of it, flowy and comfortable, and I love the print and color. I thought it would look good with the boots and a big brown belt.
There are two dresses I really really want still though, but they are from Modcloth and will take some saving up for, so we'll see, but they are quite pretty.

The first dress I'm in love with because of the lace and colors, it's so original and pretty for the Spring. The second dress is green, and perfect for my birthday, which is on St. Patty's Day, so of course I need a green dress for it. This is perfect I love the colors in it, and would have many uses. Hopefully I can get it before it's sold out :/
Anyway, I know I needed a post so I thought I'd share what I got and I can't wait to show it off! Hopefully the snow will go away so I can!

10 comments:

  1. i just ordered the same pair of boots from Forever 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupp; like monday night.! lol, i had a gift card and i had been wanting some ankle boots..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's awesome :D we have the same taste I want some thigh boots too

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those boots! ive never bought anything from forever21 before but i see such lovely things on peoples blogs.
    that blue dress is very pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a great website/store. They have awesome stuff for awesomely ridiculous prices haha I always shop there. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Modcloth dresses look gorgeous!<3

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Yes I wish they weren't so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with those boots. I have been dying for ankle length boots and this color is just perfect. Thanks for giving me an idea of what could be a good choice. Keep updating!


    Love, http://rougebottoms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Yes I've been dying for a pair also and I think they will go with a lot I will have to update with wearing them because they come today! Yay!

    ReplyDelete