Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ruffles Ruffles Everywhere!

This was my outfit yesterday, it was kind of a busy day, so I'm only updating now.
We went to dinner at Chipolte with the inlaws it was yummy. Then we went to the local mall and I ended up with a new shirt and skirt. I love them. But for this outfit I was going for girly mixed with more hardcore because the tights are ripped kind of and the skirt is a leather/satin mix. The blue floral top is a favorite because I think it's so pretty, it's from Target, and the tights are from Urban Outfitters. I don't know where the skirt is from and the cardigan, H&M brand, was thrifted. The shoes are a dark maroon, hard to see, with rose details, from Target.
Anyway, the past couple days I've been in deep thinking mode. Been going through some old messages from my hubby and I from years ago, we'd known each other forever before dating and then marrying. It's just interesting, the past. 
 

10 comments:

  1. i love your skirt!! and it looks awesome with the ripped tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your husband is a 1,000x better then the guys you use to date; i know that first hand.
    funny how things turn out.. like who would've thought we'd ever like each other and you'd end up like an older sister to me after everything that happened before Morgan was born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tights!<3

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls :D
    Yes Kate he is and it is funny how things work out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Almost as much as I love Chipotle - I'm now craving it!!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tights! i love tights like those - they really make an outfit stand out!
    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! I love Chipotle it's my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s you should post about your wedding!! i love reading about weddings :)

    new follower xx

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit:)x

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out sometime:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you guys!
    I will do a wedding post then!

    ReplyDelete