Monday, January 24, 2011

The One Big Day!

It was recommended that I do a post on my Wedding! I love reading about weddings and mine was very exciting and recent so I think about it a lot. I wish I could relive it though and I am sad it's over. We had known each other since freshman year of high school, 2005 for me, he was a year older and a grade above me. We both had other people we were with, but we were best friends and always talked and flirted. 
 Us in 2007

After high school we lost touch a little, but then got back into touch, and started dating. Things just flew by and we moved in together and became engaged, then set the date for August, 1st, 2010.

Some of our engagement photos
My parents helped pay for so much, we were so thankful and his parents helped a whole lot too, all of our families did. I insisted on getting married in the church my parents had gotten married, and the reception I wanted outside at first. But then I got worried about weather, and I found my dream place, a mansion all fixed up in town that you could use for such occasions. We decided to go to a beautiful lake near by for our honeymoon.











 
We honestly have a million photos but these sum up a lot of that day and hopefully entertain you. One of my sweet bridesmaids bought us all our hair to get done by another friend and my mom took all of us girls to get our nails done. We are superstitious a bit and he did not see me before the ceremony and my dad walked me down the aisle. My mom was my maid of honor. Our daughter was our flower girl and all the people in the wedding were everyone we'd grown up with. It was a beautiful day and I'm so thankful. Sorry this post is long but I seriously could go on and on. It was my special day.

4 comments:

  1. i like the picture where the guys are lifting you up; morgan's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. owww..how cute :) i have freckles too!^^
    can't wait for your new posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love freckles haha
    And I will definitely post more soon, building my wardrobe up more, the snowy weather has me down though.

    ReplyDelete