Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Military [wo]Man

Today is a really strange day for me. Everything has been off. I had a loungy day yesterday, so no outfit, and today I just couldn't think of a good outfit, so I was getting ready for another loungy day. My husband went on his lunch break late so that was off. I was going to shop online for some shoes, after all, there was a pair I'd wanted forever. But suddenly they didn't look as appealing as before. Odd. But then I got a really good idea for an outfit...
And then I started finding some good shoes. So at least everything kind of turned around. And I must say, this outfit, while being last minute, turned out really good in my opinion. I will definitely wear it again and I feel like everything pieced together well. The military jacket was a Christmas present from my mom, she's good at picking things out :] The lace and ruffle top is from Target from a while back and is totally a fav of mine to layer with. The shorts are old but worked well for this, if a little short. I will be investing in some new ones very soon :] 
  I am wearing tights, though you can't really tell, Vera Wang, nude with a little pattern. They looked more yellow in the packaging but oh well I like them. And of course my lace up booties are a big favorite of mine, from Forever 21. I really feel this outfit is perfect for the Spring and glad it turned out so well so last minute. Disregard the no make up :/ Like I said, off day. I will definitely be posting a post about the shoes I do end up getting though and anything else I do too, since my post about what I need is pretty much outdated since I've changed my mind on so much :P

No comments:

Post a Comment