Sunday, January 9, 2011

Casualy Bored

Ok if anyone knows me, they know I don't dress casual. I normally am overdressed in a dress or a skirt, paired with tights now because it's cold. Well, today, I wanted to try and see if I could dress casual. This is what I came up with...
 It was alright. I love being in tights because they are much more comfy than stiff jeans. And of course I had to wear heels then to fancy them up so to speak. The shirts were both a Christmas present. The cardigan came with like half a tank top sewed in it, but I cut it out because I wanted to wear different tanks with it, like this ruffle one. The jeans are from the Buckle, which were a splurge because it's hard to find jeans that fit me right. Maybe someday I will perfect a casual look? I can't wait til it warms up and I get some nice shorts, maybe that will help.
Also, on a sad note, the dress I posted that I wanted on Ebay, I got waaaay outbid on, so I won't be getting that. New dress hunt begins!

2 comments:

  1. I completely get annoyed when people tell me to be more "casual". Aghhh. So lame.
    But you made casual fierce. I love it!
    Great blog, great style! =D

    Check mine out at: http://rougebottoms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I do too But I'm glad you liked my attempt at it :D I'll follow you :]

    ReplyDelete