Saturday, January 8, 2011

Colorful Colors

This is my outfit today. I absolutely love color!
I bought this dress for many reasons. Black goes with a lot. It has an awesome floral print, which I'm currently obsessed with, and it has a little lace detail. But, because it was black, it frustrated me a bit. I love color, and since Spring is almost here, I really want to be colorful. So I had to add some color accessories. The yellow belt is actually from a Modcloth dress, the purple tights I had recently bought to add color to outfits, and the shoes...
These flats were on clearance at Target [believe it or not, they have some good fashion. My black dress I'm also wearing was on clearance at Target too]. I love the little rose details on them, I couldn't pass them up, they scream vintage to me.
 Ok, so I'm twirling and look really stupid but I was happy this outfit definitely came together really well in my opinion and I wore it out on a lunch date with my hubby to a 50's restaurant in town. His birthday was the other day, and while it was loads of fun [we went into Chicago for the night], we're both really sick and are relaxing the rest of the day. 

4 comments:

  1. i absoulutly love that dress Ash.

    (later today i'mma send you links to a few blogs i think you may like:)

    ReplyDelete