Friday, January 7, 2011

Things I need!

There are a couple things I found online that I must have pretty much immediately. And did I mention all are on sale or extremely cheap? Oh how I love those kind of buys!

First up is the dress. 
I can seriously not think of a reason not to get this. It looks so vintage, and it is, and the price is right. Polka dots always have a way of sucking me in, and I love the color blue, will look so good with my naturally red hair. The belt is not included sadly, but that's ok because....


Next up is belts! I only have two belts currently, a brown and a black one. They are bulky and work well to cinch in my waist. However, someone suggested I try skinny belts. And I've been wanting other colors for a while to add some brightness to some of my dresses/outfits. So...I found some on Amazon.
The price is right, and there are so many pretty colors. However, there is no lavender. If anyone knows anywhere else to get belts like this, please let me know. I will also be looking around locally to try to find some. But some of these will be a good start. I am for sure getting red because I can think of a couple dresses to put it with already. And the blue is perfect to go with some new blue tights I bought. At least, I hope it will be a good match. And probably the white, white goes with everything. Well, I'm still deciding on some of the colors.


Ok, next, these shoes. I must have. No joke.
They are so cute and to me, vintage. And not too big of a heel, which I'm an expert in, but it will be nice to relax and have a smaller heel. This color with the maroon ish trim is the cutest, although I'm having a hard time seeing what the maroon would go with...Hopefully everything but we'll have to see. At least they are on sale so I will be getting them and pairing them with any outfit I can. The site also has a couple other pairs that I want, but these are for sure the most important.


So these are my new must haves and I can't wait to collect them and post pictures with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment